Dayton Memories Blog > I Grew up in Dayton, OH during the 70's and 80's
I Grew up in Dayton, OH during the 70's and 80's
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Buster
19 posts
Aug 04, 2011
7:00 PM
This FB page has been dead until yesterday. It just took on a life of it's own. Still going strong. Check it out.
JeffN
415 posts
Aug 05, 2011
11:05 AM
It's a great page!
AllenN71
271 posts
Aug 05, 2011
1:30 PM
Gee thanks, Buster. Now I have ny very own Facebook profile which I had to fill out before I could access the pages on the site. I really cannot stomach the Zuckerberg kid who runs it, who is such a dunb(bell) that he decided to give his bilions away at age 28. Obviously, Zuckerberg is not from Dayton.

However I must say that there is a whole raft of info about the culture and atmosphere in Dayton in that time, much of which cannot be posted on this site.

A bonus is that the various suburbs and schools and governments have their own pages, too.

Plus I notice that the Marion's/Cassano's/Joe's argument is hotly debated there.

DHBO could probably benefit by having its own page. All in all I like it, except for the fact that I had to fill out a "profile" of myself to gain unfettered access. Of course, I included as little information as possible.
Buster
20 posts
Aug 25, 2011
4:47 AM
Still going strong. Check it out.
MikeH
35 posts
Aug 25, 2011
5:50 AM
With all due respect, check what out? Can you be a little more specific?
----------
Mike Harris

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.